WE AT WWW.EASYTRACKINGS.COM RECOGNIZE AND RESPECT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND ARE COMMITTED TO FULFILLING OUR MORAL AND LEGAL OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF COPYRIGHT-PROTECTED WORKS.
All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by www.easytrackings.com, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of www.easytrackings.com. Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited without written permission by www.easytrackings.com. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
Please direct all questions about this policy or about using our content to [email protected]
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”)
The Easy Trackings and www.easytrackings.com respect the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, the Easy Trackings and www.easytrackings.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to The Easy Trackings and www.easytrackings.com’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Easy Trackings and will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright-protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by the and www.easytrackings.com or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not the and www.easytrackings.com, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
www.easytrackings.com may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event www.easytrackings.com remove the allegedly infringing materials, we will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that www.easytrackings.com removed or disabled access to the materials. The Easy trackings and www.easytrackings.com may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). The Easy Trackings and www.easytrackings.com designated Copyright Agent is: