At Easy Trackings, we are passionate about education and hard work. We are aware that many students around us want to pursue their education, but they are unable to afford the expense, so we at Easy Trackings are offering a $2000 scholarship to deserving students.
We have already awarded scholarships worth $3000 in 2021.
Adam Wilson – $1000
Victoria Brown – $2000
The scholarship amount is $2000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses in the form of fee compensation.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with their current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must apply to the contest via email/name and provide your name and the name of the institution.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for a scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Topics To Write
Write an essay on any of the following topics of your choice
- How Insurance Companies have helped logistics business during Covid 19 .
- Best company of Car Insurance Fuquay Varina NC.
- How To Consolidate Private Student Loans Into Federal Loans.
- Why USDA Loan Mortgage Companies are successful.
- Write an essay on any successful Houston Maritime Attorney.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- You must submit your essay on or before July 15th, 2022.
- All applications should be sent to [email protected] in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on August 15th, 2022 and the winner will be notified by email.
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.